Thursday, October 16, 2008

Waves above my head

It feels like that at work. I have no idea if I do my job OK, or not. I keep getting tasks thrown at me with absolute disregard of the fact that I DID TOLD THEM that I have no idea how to use power point and excel.. Yes I will do it, but I need to ask for help, and it tales me MUCH MUCH longer... do you think anybody cares? I feel like putting out a table "No new tasks please -until I finish some of what I have now"...
But I do learn a lot. PowerPoint and excel stuff too. There was some knitting done to, hopefully I can post pictures in a couple of days.

1 comment:

herr_dr_nuss said...

you're doing fine, else they'd drag you into their office looking for explanations why things aren't right. things will calm down soon enough as you get into a new rhythm. you'll be fine.