Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tiny

Every year at St Lucia's day there is a small craft fair in Christopher's school. Every class makes small crafts to sell, and the money they get will stay in the class for little extras.

This year among other things there were a dozen decorative snowman made, and I was asked to knit hats and scrafs for them... OK, yarn I have (probably more than I could knit in a few years), This was even a great way to get rid of those annoying tiny amounts of leftovers... But Boy, knitting five stitch wilde strips for scarfs... made me want to tear my hair out... at the end my consolation was that they did turned out rather cute...


3 comments:

jennybms said...

Anett, they are gorgeous! What a brilliant thing to do.

Brussels Chronicles said...

Very cute indeed ! They made me smile ! LOL !

Anonymous said...

They turned out adorable!! I love 'em! :)