Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Just a quickie

I between counting and rolling all that money and trips to Ikea there was a good-by party for a collegaue of mine who is expecting a baby girl in a few weeks.

I dropped this little something in the package the office gave her:

She was one of the three persons responsible for employing me in this department, so I am kind of grateful to her. That is why I made the booties, on the other hand we didn't had good relationship and I didn't want her to think I am sucking up (which would be strange anyway since she is leaving anyway) so I asked the organizers not to tell her I put it there. If she puts some effort and think, she could guess though, since I am the only one known to knit... If she not, that is fine too. I already had the yarn and the pattern is small fast and fun. Even at 3 AM.

2 comments:

Brussels Chronicles said...

very cute !

Mummy Nana said...

OMG.. that is super cute.. I always wanted to lear to knit...but I don't think I will be able to do it. :-( sigh**