Sunday, February 14, 2010

Thank you

You might remember how I struggled with decluttering and getting rid of PJ mess (umm stuff) last year. One person who helped me so much was my ex collegaue Eszter. She came, she packed, carried boxes, shipped things with her car, all the while not even excepting money for the gas she used. Without her, I would have never finished the work. I am ethernally grateful to her, in a way no word or present could tell. I knew she liked my gray vest knitted BB (before blog), so I decided knitting one for her, as a thank you.

Now, if I could only get her come here, hand it over, and do a modelled shot...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are SO fast! Here I sit, still struggling to finish these darn sleeves... he he he

peony said...

Well, this was actually a slow kniting as I started it wayyyyy before Xmas...

Brussels Chronicles said...

Great gift !