Friday, April 29, 2011

Orange

I didn't mean to disappear this much, but all kinds of stuff happened, illness, end of winter tiredness, and whatnot. I had this finished weeks ago, even the pictures were taken and uploaded, but I just could not sit and concentrate enough to figure out a fun post. Then I just decided to put it out, fun or not.
The yarn was a second hand find, as usual not enough for a full sweater, but more than 50% wool, Patons brand, and the color was so me I couldn't leave it there.
The sweater idea came from the winter issue of Sandra magazine, the realization (because of my limited knowledge of german) is entirely mine.
Figuring out how to do the edge of the collar and the button band gave me the most headache, but at the end I think I did Ok with them.
Photos, as usual, shot by Christopher.

5 comments:

Brussels Chronicles said...

It looks great and I think the whole outfit goes together perfectly ! Colour is indeed "very you" !

Anxiety designs said...

This sweater is amazing. Even more so since you translated from German. Oh and orange I heart orange so.

H3Dakota said...

Perfect color for you & I love the outcome, it's wonderful! :)

Julcsi said...

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT YOU ARE THIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!

peony said...

Julcsi, those pics were taken BEFORE I started dieting...