Saturday, February 4, 2012

Xmas in January

Months ago in the knitting club of teh city ma father lives (and I was born in... I go there as I go home... and now it is halway between where I live and where the university is...so I go there even more often) we decided to hold our own knitter's Xmas.
It was a week ago, and I am sorry for being late with pictures, but my computers act like two moody kilnaxing lady...It is cause for celebration if they would start up, run, and do what I want hem to do...
Anyway the meeting was written about many times in different blogs, how lovely it was, how moving at points... so let me just put here some of the pictures.







I had it easy by drawing Kinga...she loved my beaded mitts and we share our love for all things oranges....

Kató drew my name... I had no idea it could eb scary for someone to draw me, as I think I am easy to give present for... Especially if it is knitted and orange :-)

2 comments:

kristieinbc said...

The beaded mitts you knit are so pretty! I have never knit with beads. I fear I don't have the patience. The orange cowl looks lovely on you! You are lucky to be able to wear orange. I tend to look like a human pumpkin if I wear that colour. :-)

Brussels Chronicles said...

Great pics, i'm glad you all had such a nice meeting !