Wednesday, August 17, 2016

It is that time of the year again...

Summer came and went, so did my good intention, about updating the blog more regurarly...
However, I cannot miss this post...
The Festival of Folk arts is on again, and I am ready, with a ton of handdyed wool, yarn, shawl pins drop-spindles and handspun yarn...
If you are in the area, you will find me there from tomorrow, until Sunday night.
Some picture just to wet your appetite...
Baby Alpaca Silks
Sockyarns
Alpaca/Silk lace
More sock yarn
Vilde silk... mostly for weaving, but for the daredevil knitters/crocheters as well (very thin).
Rainbows on many different fibers, many different ways...
Pastells...
Even yellows... (I know, I know... this is as yellow, as it ever gets...as far as I am concerned).
Mauves, pinks, turqoise and petrol... 
Blood Ties...
Impressionists
The bookkeeper.
Lake Balaton
Sandy Beach
This is what happens with leftover dyes
 And some random close ups, for your viewing pleasure






 See you there...

1 comment:

kristieinbc said...

So much beautiful yarn and fibre! I wish I was there to buy some. I'm sure it will all sell out!