Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Before it dissapears into the dim field of forgetting...

Well, this sounds somewhat better in Hungarian... but what the heck.

Sometimes there are some things I think would be worth posting, but I don't get around to it right away, then it is to late, the moment is passed, it no longer has any relevance, etc...

So, before it gets to that point I just have to make a note of the yarn festival of last weekend... Kacskaringó. I have my own reserves about it, however I was still going...
It wasn't easy to prepare, as a major whining phase of I can't get out and do anything hit me, and I would have gone with whatever was left after the summer craft fair, if my friend Tilda would not come over and literally drag me out of my rom, and push me into the kitchen to between the dyepots.
So I we managed to come up with some new colorways and new variations of the old ones. Like these...












I also almost had to resign myself dragging about four gigantig bag full of stuff through the city on the public transport, if rescue would not comefrom the most unexpected place, at the last minute. Thanks Timea.
So we were there, set up shop, and had fun, while spinning for two days, talking to friends.
On the way we've been rescued from public transport again, this time by another friend.
So that is it. Even if financially it was not a blowout success, I enjoyed it, found some new friends and seen some old ones I really missed, and once again I learned a ton... about myself, others, friendships, helping and the likes.
The day of wool is coming up fast, and I can't wait as it is really the love of my heart as I was there even at the minus first one... so ..so.


1 comment:

kristieinbc said...

Your fibre dyeing skills are amazing! I'm glad you decided to go, and that you had a good time. Do you have any fibre for sale right now?